Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Proof

Proof that your ability to provide the viewer with a horrible chill down their spine was no fluke with Smile!

Smile! Smile!

Incredible

This animation had a profound effect on my style and techniques. The atmosphere you have created is incredible and the look and feel remains very chilling.

Rekitis Vamporia Rekitis Vamporia

Cool

Not half bad.

Resident Evil: Vol. 2 Resident Evil: Vol. 2

Excellent tribute.

You have a really nice use of graphics although i think more consideration should be given to your use of gradients as the blends are far from subtle sometimes causin' their use to seem unprofessional. Your characters are incredibly nice to look at. The plot did lack depth for me and left me feelin' slightly uncomfortable although your dedication to the Res Evil series shines through really well.

My main critique for your next installment would be to try and raise the tempo to breath new life into your animations. I feel this series could be vastly improved by faster animation and a less static camera.

On the whole, well done.

Badman44 responds:

Thanks I'm learning as I go. It may be a while still before I get pretty good (if i ever do), but I can really see the difference between this one and the last.